Handwoven Black And Mustard Pure Maheshwari Saree From The Weavers Of Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh. The Saree Has Small Checks Of Black Color All Over The Body. Black Color Borders Are Woven At The Saree Edges. The Pallu Is Designed With Stripes And Bands Of Black Color. The Pallu End Of The Saree Is Finished With Neatly Tied Tassels. The Saree Comes With An Attached Blouse Material.
|Length||6.5 Mtr with blouce as shown in the picture|
|Material||Pure Maheshwari Silk, Handwoven|
- Delivery Timelines - Being Handmade Our Products Delivery Timelines Are Higher And Generally Made/Finish On Order. If In Stock For Prepaid 7-8 Working Days And For Cash On Delivery 10-12 Days.
- Custom Orders -Yes We Also Make On Order As Per Your Need And Delivery Timelines In That Case Is 12-16 Days . For Urgent Orders Please Reach Us On Whatsapp 9424505534.
- Please Read - Crafting Of Most Loved Jhakhas Products Involves Artisanal Work, Intricate Embroideries And Hand Dyeing. Hand Made Products Might Carry Certain Irregularities And Variations, Which Are Not Considered Defects But Inherent To The Nature Of Production Of These Garments. We Take Great Pains In Ensuring That What You See On The Screen Is As Close To The Real Thing As Possible. However, There May Be Slight Variations In The Colors Of Fabrics, Dyes, Prints And Embroideries Of The Image You See On Your Monitor And The Actual Product.
- Wash Care - Dry Clean (Silk Product Or Embriodery Products) Cotton Products Home Wash
- Product Color - Slight Colour Variation May Be Possible Due To The Flash During Photography.
- Trust - We Quality Check The Products Twice Before Dispatch.
- Hand Embroidered Products - First Wash Dry Clean Only