We create our own products with only focus towards Quality, Quality & Quality.
We have our own weaving and embroidery workshops operated across different parts of the country, Yes every “Jhakhas Product” is handcrafted at the authentic state and city which the handloom arts belong to. We have best karigars associated with us across country who holds best skills needed in different thread arts.
Our fabric is handpicked and hand dyed in our own color lab, and goes through strong quality check before getting it into production or ensemble making or heavy embroidery work on customized orders.
Our all products are handmade and little variation in colors and minor embroidery change is the proof of handlooms, we don’t provide return in such case, we will certainly help you with new design options from our weaving facilities so kindly cooperate, we are always there to support.
We are delighted to offer Stitching Services, making it single stop for our valuable customers. We know that it gets difficult for people living overseas or remote area, So we are here to make it easy for you.
The stitching charges are mentioned below:
- For Blouse Stitching - Rs. 899/-
- For Kurta/Kurti Stitching - Rs. 899/-
- For Pants Stitching – Rs. 899/-
- For Patiyala/Plazzo Stitching – Rs. 1099/-
For Any Extra Designer Stitching Extra Amount Will be Charged extra As per Design.
How to avail Jhakhas stitching services
- While placing order please write a note that you also want stitching services we will contact you back OR Once Order is placed, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or click to whatsapp https://wa.me/919109005534 .
- Click the link of the stitching form https://forms.gle/tdgcKnHYmmM3gz688 or connect with us on email@example.com
- Fill correct measurements in the stitching form to avoid any fitting issues and submit the form.
- RELAX, Once we receive form our team will contact you with in 24 hrs regarding your request.
- Please note the stitching services will be PREPAID only. i.e. you have to pay us in advance before you want us to begin the stitching for you.
- Please see below Tips & Notes Regarding taking measurement & also some rules you must know before taking our stitching services.
How to take Measurement?
Important Notes while taking measurement:
- Keep Measurement tape firm, but not tight.
- Ask someone to assist you while taking measurement.
- Measurements Can be defined by Self-Measured, By Cloth measurement, By Tailor/ Designer measurements. (We Advise Tailor Measurement for perfect fit)
When Taking Salwar Suit Measurement
- Bust: Measure the fullest part of your bust while keeping the measurement tape a bit loose.
- Around Waist: Measure it at the natural waistline(where you normally wear bottom)
- Around Hips: Measure it around the widest part of hips.
- Kameez Length: Measure it from shoulder to over bust and down to as long as you want.
- Bottom Length: Measure it from the waist (where you normally wear bottom) downwards along the side to the heel. In case of Churidar style we add 10-15 inches/25-38 centimeters (whichever unit is selected) extra to the bottom length.
When Taking Blouse Measurement
- Bust: Measure the fullest part of your bust while keeping the measurement tape a bit loose.
- Around Above Waist: Measure it between the ribcage & above the navel or at 15 inches from the shoulder point.
- Blouse Length: Measure length from the shoulder point to your desired length like shown in the image
Important Note :
- Delivery Timeline will increase for 10 days in stitching services.
- If you are adding multiple Sarees to your cart, fill the form once and connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org to help you in better way.
- Complete your Payment as per the normal ordering process.
- After receiving filled form our team will contact you within 24 hrs to understand and ask if we have any queries
- Stitching Pattern/Design/Styles once submitted cannot be changed.
- For some reason if our designers feel that the front & back neck options chosen by customer do not work technically as a combination, our customer service team will get in touch with you with suggested alternate options.
- Please note, Jhakhas will not be responsible for any fitting issues that may arise due to incorrect measurements given by the customer.
- Saree for which blouses have been stitched cannot be exchanged and Blouses once stitched cannot be altered by us.
- All Blouses are stitched with Lining and the lining is pre-washed & pre-shrunk.
- Padding Option is available only for Designer Blouse Style, please mention that in the form
- You can add reference image for neck designs while filling the stitching form.
IMP - Parcel Opening video is must for any return or exchange request
Returns or exchange will only be accepted in the case of a manufacturing defect or dispatch of the incorrect items.
We don’t provide return or exchange in case of little variations in Colour or Embroidery, since our products are handmade the embroidery and colour may change a bit. Such little irregularity is the proof of handmade.
- Exchange concer should be raised within 24 hours after receiving the order , by email on email@example.com(Opening video is must for any return or exchange request)
- Please mention your name and order id and write the details of issue with picture and video of the product for quick response from us. (Opening video is must for any return or exchange request )
- Our team will look into the matter and revert to you within the next 24-48 hours with a procedure to be followed for any replacement/store credit to happen.
- If our team accepts your return request, we will share the return address with you, you have to ship the product back to us.
- If We are not able to offer return pickup facilities in your pin code, due to courier restrictions and safety of our products, please ship the product back to us on the return address shared by us on email, we hope you understand the same.
- Once you ship the product, we request you to inform and share the tracking details with us via email on same day.
- You would be notified by us, once we receive your shipment and store credit will be issued. (No cash or bank transfer will be done it will be only store credit or exchange with any other item from our store.)
- If you don’t want to exchange the product with another product at the same time from our website, we will issue the store credit with life time validity.
- A maximum of 100/- INR would be given to you as a credit note for reverse shipping. That will be added In your total credit note amount.
- Any query or concern please email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel your order before your product has been shipped, we will refund the entire amount after deducting the payment gateways or bank charges as on actuals.
DO WE PROVIDE REFUND
YES we do provide store credit as refund which you can use anytime to buy other products in near future, we don’t offer cash refund or bank transfer.
No return or exchange in following condition-
- No return or exchange on custom made orders, stitched products, saree done with fall finishing or any product designed on your request.
- Colour/Design Issue - The colour of product received is slightly changed from what seen in the picture or the hand embroidery design or motif varies from what shown in product picture.
- Product colour changes 5-7 % due online picture of products, the colour variation comes due to camera, your screen resolution, shoot light, we don’t exchange in such cases.
- We apologies, we do not offer any returns / refunds for minor change in shade/colour or embroidery or print designs. Our all products are handmade and little irregularity is the proof of handmades, as we are never able to make the same product again as its purely kills the beauty of handwoven items, however we 100% make sure that you receive more beautiful creation from us.
- No returns will be accepted if the product falls under the Special Price section or any discount code applied or bought during sale season.
- No return will be accepted in the situation when customer says I don’t like the product or I don’t need the product.
- No returns will be accepted if -Return/Exchange request that are not raised within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- No returns will be accepted - If the product is not on original packaging and tags in place. Items without the original tags will not be accepted
- If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so before your order is shipped.
- If you cancel your order before your product has been shipped, we will refund the entire amount after deducting the PayPal or bank charges as on actuals.
- If incase you want to return the products, the shipping, customs or any other additional charges would have to be borne by the customers,
- Once we have received the products a quality check would be done by our team, and if you plan to buy anything in exchange the shipping charges will be paid by customer for reshipping the products.
- Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you courier it back to us
- The amount refunded to you would be only for the products. Shipping charges are non-refundable, refund will be calculated after deducting the bank transaction fee or paypal charges applied to us at the time of your transaction at jhakhas.
- If you receive any defective product, do contact us immediately by mailing us at email@example.com your Order ID and send us a snapshot of the defect. We will revert back to you with resolution
The Company shall not be liable for any claim arising out of any special, indirect, remote, economic or consequential loss or damage.
The actual color of the product may slightly vary from the image shown due to light effect and camera
Given the unique and handcrafted nature of the product, the dimensions & weight of the saree (and attached blouse piece) may vary slightly from the dimensions declared.
Happy Shopping At Jhakhas
We are always there to help and support you and wishing for long term bond with you. email your feedback and help us to improve. we are no one without your love and support.. keep showering same as you do always.