Handwoven White Maheshwari Silk Cotton Saree From The Weavers Of Madhya Pradesh. The Peach Maheshwari Saree Body Is Highlighted With Stripes Of Woven Zari Designs All Over And Has A Golden, Brown And White Color Heavy Pallu. The Handloom Saree Has Shimmering Zari With Contrast Golden Stripe Detailing Are Woven All Over The Saree. The Royal Weaves Of The Maheshwar Are A Must To Have In Your Wardrobe.
|Length||6.5 Mtr with blouce as shown in the picture|
|Material||Pure Maheshwari Silk, Handwoven|
- Delivery Timelines - Being Handmade Our Products Delivery Timelines Are Higher And Generally Made/Finish On Order. If In Stock For Prepaid 7-8 Working Days And For Cash On Delivery 10-12 Days.
- Custom Orders -Yes We Also Make On Order As Per Your Need And Delivery Timelines In That Case Is 12-16 Days . For Urgent Orders Please Reach Us On Whatsapp 9109005534.
- Please Read - Crafting Of Most Loved Jhakhas Products Involves Artisanal Work, Intricate Embroideries And Hand Dyeing. Hand Made Products Might Carry Certain Irregularities And Variations, Which Are Not Considered Defects But Inherent To The Nature Of Production Of These Garments. We Take Great Pains In Ensuring That What You See On The Screen Is As Close To The Real Thing As Possible. However, There May Be Slight Variations In The Colors Of Fabrics, Dyes, Prints And Embroideries Of The Image You See On Your Monitor And The Actual Product.
- Wash Care - Dry Clean (Silk Product Or Embriodery Products) Cotton Products Home Wash
- Product Color - Slight Colour Variation May Be Possible Due To The Flash During Photography.
- Trust - We Quality Check The Products Twice Before Dispatch.
- Hand Embroidered Products - First Wash Dry Clean Only