Article: Top 6 Chikankari Salwar Suits for Diwali 2022 –
Top 6 Chikankari Salwar Suits for Diwali 2022 –
The term "chikankari" is derived from the Persian word "chikan," which means "embroidery." It is a delicate and intricate embroidery style that originated in the Indian city of Lucknow. Chikankari suits are typically made of cotton, linen or georgette and embroidered with delicate floral or geometric designs. Chikankari is widely used in India, particularly for weddings and festivals.
Many fashion trends have emerged over time, including organza suits, kota doriya suits, and Banarasi sarees. These trends will pass, but the Chikankari and Lucknowi suits and sarees will continue to thrive. Many bridal clothing designers, particularly this year, have incorporated Chikankari elements into their most recent collections. For Diwali, a Chikankari suit is all you need to achieve the ideal festive pooja look.
So, for your Diwali dress inspiration, here are a few stunning Chikankari salwar suit designs that are currently in style. Jhakhas has a beautiful selection of original chikankari suits and sarees for you to invest in this Diwali -
- Hot Pink Chikankari Gota Salwar Suit - Hot pink is our favorite color, and I'm sure it is yours as well. What could be better than combining the beautiful Lucknowi work with stunning Gota patti? If you want to go all out with your costume, we at Jhakhas.com has a variety of subtle and elegant Chikan weavings to choose from. The combination of two traditional artworks adds brightness and brilliance to the piece of clothing and makes it look very elegant. You should definitely style our hot pink chikankari gota salwar suit to a diwali party or a wedding function. Wear heels, open your hair, and accessorise with stunning designer earrings to look amazing.
- Blue Georgette Chikankari Salwar Suit - The festive grandeur is depicted in a delicate story of threads intertwined with exceptional craftsmanship, evoking every ounce of elegance and splendor. This classically embroidered suit perfectly illustrates the grace of georgette suit design. The simple and subtle style of this salwar suit contrasts beautifully with the lavishly embroidered sleeves and borders of the georgette suit, which elevates the design to new heights. Purchase one of these hand-embroidered pure georgette suits to embrace tradition, and our best-selling pastel blue georgette salwar suit is ideal for special occasions. Purchase an embroidered heavy chikankari suit in a ravishing color made of superior georgette fabric that serves as the ideal festival or wedding costume alternative, exuding every ounce of charm. You can also choose from a variety of trendy pastel colors in our chikankari salwar suit collection, such as green chikankari salwar suit, pink chikankari salwar suit, yellow chikankari salwar suit, and red chikankari salwar suit.
- Organza Chikankari Salwar Suit in Navy Blue - Organza is a lightweight sheer fabric with a rich texture and appearance that is typically made with pure silk yarn. Chikankari and the softest and most popular fabrics are used to create some of the most beautiful outfits. There isn't a more elegant combination than chikankari and organza. Buy this lovely navy blue organza chikankari salwar suit from jhakhas.com right now. More colors are available only at jhakhas, such as sky blue chikankari organza salwar suit, green organza salwar suit, purple organza salwar suit, and many more. For a heavy look, pair it with meenakari earrings, jootis, and a designer dupatta.
- Bright Yellow Chikankari Kota Doria Salwar Suit - Yellow is a popular color for 2022, and everyone should have at least one bright yellow chikankari salwar suit in their wardrobes. Avail this yellow kota doria suit with chikan embroidery all over the Kurta with chanderi dupatta. The soothing suit makes it ideal for wearing all day. This is one of our best-selling products; get your hands on this yellow chikankari kota salwar suit, which is ideal for any auspicious occasion such as pooja or aarti and comes with a dupatta.
- Chikankari Chanderi Salwar Suits are a big trend for 2022 - Chanderi, is a fabric with a shimmering sheen created by weaving silk and golden zari into cotton yarn. The delicate texture, transparency, and artistic and design excellence of Chanderi silk fabric are well-known. And the exquisite chikankari needlework is charming and elegant in its own way. Chikankari is widely regarded as one of the best cloth embroidery styles in India and the world. This Chanderi Salwar Suit available at Jhakhas is purely handmade. You should definetely own this Pure Chanderi Kurta and Chiffon Dupatta with Chikankari work, with a plain Santoon bottom to match to look just WOW! You must also browse various colors of Chikankari Chanderi salwar suit at jhakhas.com like Yellow Pure Chikankari Chanderi salwar suit, Purple Pure Chikankari Chanderi salwar suit, Pink Pure Chikankari Chanderi salwar suit and Grey Chikankari Chanderi salwar suit.
- Maroon Cotton Chikankari Salwar Suit - This wedding season, minimal yet appealing, modest yet exquisite continues to be a significant trend. Nothing beats a cotton chikankari salwar suit. Everything about this combination is classy and stylish, and it goes with any modern outfit. We at Jhakhas, have a one-of-a-kind selection of lucknowi cotton kurtas and salwar suits for every season. Wear a lovely cotton chikankari Kurti to achieve an elegant look. For a more pleasing appearance, pair your chikankari cotton kurti with chikankari pants or palazzo pants. The cotton fabric adds a touch of elegance to your hot days.
How to maintain Chikankari Salwar suit?
- For our garments, we recommend hand washing and dry cleaning only.
- Hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent.
- Embroidery stains are usually removed by soaking the garment in a detergent and water solution and then gently removing the spots with a soft bristle brush. Rubbing the garment may permanently damage the embroidery.
- Do not use bleach.
- Never wring your Chikankari outfits after washing. Rather, wrap it in a clean towel and allow it to absorb the water. Allow it to dry in the shade.
- Iron on the reverse side only; do not iron on embellishments.
- When ironing Georgette, use the lowest temperature setting. Always place a pressing cloth between the garment and the iron.
- To remove creases from Chikankari garments, use the dry setting rather than the steam setting.