Pattu is a Tamil word which means silk. Pattu sarees are primarily a type of fine South Indian silk saree stitched with fine gold-coated silver zari. These classic sarees have endured the test of time by remaining beautiful and versatile. Silk sarees are traditionally worn by Indian ladies on auspicious occasions. In many regions of India, the bride is seen on her wedding day wearing a lovely pattu saree. On their wedding day, the majority of South Indian brides love to wear a Pattu saree with a lot of gold. Pattu sarees, on the other hand, are exceedingly comfortable and can be worn on a regular basis.
Stunning pattu sarees for brides
Bridal red Pattu saree: Red, the color of passion and love, is universally adored by Indian brides. When it comes to wedding, crimson or red is a popular choice that gives full justice to the beauty of lovely Indian brides. Bride’s style a bridal red Pattu saree with a matching red dupatta and a beautiful designer blouse. Who can forget to style her magnificent jewelry?
Pink queen: Pink is the most joyful and energetic hue, and it is appreciated by everyone. Pink Pattu sarees for weddings are a popular option since they appear majestic and royal. Bride’s style bridal pink Pattu saree with a contrasting red dupatta or orange dupatta. Go for pink meenakari earrings and a heavy necklace with this look.
With a heavy dupatta: Many brides who wear a Pattu saree to their wedding like to add a sophisticated and traditional touch by wearing a dupatta. Although net dupatta or chiffon dupatta are more popular fabrics, nothing rivals the old-world allure of a banarasi dupatta. It complements the weaving technique of pattu, giving a touch of sophistication to the bridal outfit. If you can't find a Banarasi cloth, look into different silk textiles on the market.
Simple saree with border: Yes, most bridal styles are lavish, but Pattu sarees for weddings may be modest and irresistible. For example, you can pick a fairly plain yellow pattu saree with designs primarily on the border. Combine it with a red decent blouse and lightweight but gorgeous jewelry. This look is decent yet elegant.
Go all orange: While most brides love to wear a golden Pattu saree, you might opt to become an orange goddess instead. To give a flash of color, wear a majestic orange pattu saree with a contrasting golden blouse. Added to your exotic appearances with traditional jewelry, dewy makeup and pink lips.
Shop Pattu Sarees Online for All Occasions
Silk sarees are the most valuable piece of clothing in any woman's wardrobe. Silk sarees give you a lovely, confident appearance. Accessorizing your Pattu saree, on the other hand, may appear difficult at first. Here are five accessories that would go perfectly with your Pattu saree.
1. Jhumkas: Bollywood divas have made spectacular red carpet appearances in Pattu Sarees and Jhumkas on numerous occasions. Jhumkas are the most vibrant and eye-catching accessories you can wear with your saree. Jhumkas come in a variety of designs and styles, which is fortunate for you. Wear a Jhumka that matches the colour of your saree.
2. Gajra: Gajras are the perfect complement to your silk sarees. A simple Gajra can make any hairdo look beautiful and lovely. Gajras, unlike expensive jewellery, are cheap and perfect for channelling your inner diva.
3. Bangles: Without matching bangles, your Pattu saree is incomplete. With simple yet stunning accessories, Pattu Sarees look simply stunning. If you don't want to wear your traditional accessories like as gajras or jhumkas, go for a simpler yet elegant look by pairing your saree with matching bangles.
4. Bindi: Silk sarees are beautiful to look at and wear. Wearing a bright bindi with a silk saree is a surefire way to turn heads. Rest assured that you can wear a matching or contrasting bindi.
5. Necklaces: The last but not least, represent the essential soul of sarees. Necklaces, more than any other accessory, complement Pattu Sarees in a way that no other accessory can. You can look stunning with a high bun and a lovely jewellery. How can we protect pattu sarees?
To protect sarees from moisture, always wrap them in pure cotton cloth before storing them in your wardrobe. Storing your pattu sarees in a cotton bag enables them to breathe, preserves the zari from oxidation, and keeps insects like moths, cockroaches, and beetles at bay.
How do you wash a pattu saree?
Always wash your silk or pattu sarees in cold water. Use a bucket of cold water with a few drops of detergent in it for general washing. Strong chemicals might harm the saree, therefore please use a very gentle detergent. You may also use baby shampoo because it is free from harsh ingredients.
WHICH IS THE BEST WEBSITE TO BUY PATTU SILK SAREES?
Jhakhas.comhas one of the most elegant and mind-blowing pattu silk saree collections available online. Purchase one for yourself, your friend, your sister, and your mother. We guarantee the highest and purest silk quality at reasonable prices.