Handloom is the new trend in the textile industry. Jhakhas.com , a pure handloom clothing and apparels online business line provides you the best of the weaving industry. With the launch of the new collection, exclusive linen handloom summer collection and chiffon saree exclusive collection.
Because when it comes to summer what could be better than chiffon, cotton, silk and linen.
The above textiles are lightweight and comfortable having heat absorbing qualities, which makes it the most desirable handloom fabric.
When shopping online in women’s fashion section, it is important for one to have the right knowledge about the textile and product rather than just being attracted to the sight of it.
Here we are giving you a very useful insight on a few of the most favourite consumer’s choice fabrics.
- Linen - Linen is the “summer” fabric: light, comfortable, breathable and with some texture to make it soothing to touch. It also dries very fast when wet or damp.The only con is its tendency to wrinkle and crease. But some linens are now woven tightly enough to stay fairly crisp for a longer time.
Check out exclusive pure handloom digital print sarees collection!
- Chiffon - Sheer fabrics are always a great choice for the summer and chiffon can be used in so many different ways to offer a splash of elegance while ensuring the heat doesn’t overwhelm the wearer. It is a light, airy and translucent fabric, is the ideal choice for the heating summers. Chiffon sarees are worth exploring!
- Cotton - While linen is Most Likely to Succeed, cotton is Most Popular. I would guess this is the fabric you use the most for your summer projects (or maybe for all your projects!). I know I do. Poplin, voile, eyelet, Swiss dotted, madras: Cotton is available in so many different weights. Plus, it's affordable and comfy. It absorbs moisture very well and dries almost as fast as linen. But it's more durable than linen and can be machine-washed, no problem.
- Silk - authentic tight woven silk fabric retain heat and moisture, but the loosely woven kind is light and airy enough to wear even on a steamy Indian summer day. That said, silk is a fragile material and doesn't love when you sweat all over it but still keeps you fine compared to other fabrics and thus a perfect choice for your comfort and ease.
- Rayon - Rayon is a man-made material, but it's produced from natural cellulose that has been chemically processed to create fibers. It absorbs humidity, so it's great for summer. But it has a disadvantage and that it's not as durable as other materials, and needs to be dry-cleaned.