Celebrate Navratri with Statement & Stunning Sarees in Gorgeous Colors
The auspicious time of Durga puja and Navratri is about to start in few days and it always gifts us with an essence of serenity and delicate fashion which we often forget to accentuate. Navratri is the occasion to rejoice in full swing and staying fashionable.
That is the reason why we have come with this post that tells everything special in the way of style to help outshine this Navratri. Navratri colours and the statement sarees like gotapatti saree, Chanderi saree or Banarasi saree is a perfect match made in traditional heaven and will take every modern woman through the whole festival, draped and dripping in style like never before.
Whether you are going on a Navratri party in office or an evening of festivities or Dandiya night with close family, colleagues and friends or going to attend Durga puja, these colorful sarees will never let you down and keep your fashion game at par.
And as we are very close to Navratri, we desire to bundle up the fashion do’s to rock the upcoming festivities in a quick and smart way!
Let’s quickly scroll below and gorge your eyes on the carefully curated statement sarees and saree colors for 9 auspicious days of Navratri!
Take a Look at the Statement & Stunning Sarees in Gorgeous Colors to Drape This Navratri:
• Day 1- Red: Every modern woman’s wardrobe is incomplete without ravishing red Banarasi silk sarees with embroidery work. Drape it the way you are comfortable with as it is slightly heavy yet smooth to carry for these upcoming festivities. It is just perfect saree which you can walk in, for all upcoming festive occasions!
• Day 2- Pink: Forget the usual pinks and look absolutely pretty in hot pink leheriya saree with gotapatti in the classiest and the trendiest manner ever! This stunning saree is just perfect to channel your inner diva out loud this Navratri.
• Day 3- Yellow: If you want to shine brighter than the Sun on day three this festive season then, drape a sophisticated n intricately created yellow chikankari saree. Just perfect for any evening get-together, let its stunning embroidery work and light-weight fabric do all the talking.
• Day 4- Green: To continue weaving the dazzling tales of fashion for Navratri wear a green Bagru cotton saree. Tie your hair in a stylish bun and accentuate your look further with a dazzling and glittery pair of matching drop earrings.
• Day 5-Grey: A true work of beautiful embroidery art a grey silk saree is surely a must-have for the upcoming festivities. The hand embroidery sarees are bound to make every modern woman feel party-perfect and elegant in just a few drapes!
• Day 6- Purple: If you have finally found the perfect purple Saree which you have always been in search for then, wear it on day six on Durga puja and become a trendsetter this festive season amongst real patrons of all things ethnic.
• Day 7- White: Turn heads of everyone around on Durga puja on day seven for all the right reasons by wearing a traditional Chanderi saree spectacle. Its attractive border and hemline will help you outshine from everyone in the crowd!
• Day 8- Orange: A beautifully embellished heavy gota patti saree in orange color for the vibrant soul is literally what the ethnic dreams are made of. Every woman can feel the serenity of heavy gota patti sarees as they will step out with their friends, colleagues and family to celebrate the upcoming Navratri festivities!
• Day 9- Blue: Ending the last day of Navratri in a royal and elegant blue Banarasi saree will give you a graceful yet stunning completion to the festivities and make you look imperial.
Decorate your home, organize several fun Navratri parties, dance your heart out at Dandiya night and munch on the yummiest food throughout these upcoming Navratri festivities.
But while you stay in the festive frenzy, do make sure that you keep your style game at par with purchasing these statement sarees from Jhakhas.com online and outshine every time you dress up for a Navratri function!