Outfit Inspo for Ganesh Chaturthi –
Ganesh Chaturthi, also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi, is a ten-day celebration celebrated to worship Ganesha, the Hindu lord of intelligence. The week is typically held in the months of August or September, and it is marked by prayer, public and private display of Ganesha statues, chanting of Vedic hymns, and fasting. On the last day of the celebration, the Ganesha statue is taken in a public procession and immersed into a nearby body of water. When the clay dissolves, Ganesha is said to return to Shiva.
As Ganesh Chaturthi approaches, it is time to welcome the great god with faith, rituals, smiles, and your loved ones. This ceremony is really important, and you should dress to the occasion. It entails not only adhering to tradition but also dressing up to dazzle on the occasion. Going for stunning ethnic clothing to improve your fashion game by adding a little spunk to your traditional wear is a safe and classic decision. Traditional outfits are comfortable, with an excellent fit and feel. A festival dress may provide a modest yet spectacular edge. Here is a handpicked assortment of ethnic dress options for your Ganesh Chaturthi appearance.
Elevate your Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations with these ten beautiful traditional dress ideas –
- Paithani sarees - Paithani sarees are incredibly elegant and are also regarded as saree of Ganesh Chaturthi by the ladies. This saree is from Maharashtra, where Ganesh Chaturthi is widely celebrated, and the state is included in the country's cottage industry area. These are typically extremely beautiful and bright, and the ladies look stunning when they come to worship 'Ganesh Bappa' in the pandal. This saree is a popular choice for the Ganesh Chaturthi celebration. You can leave your hair open or tied in a bun. Wearing a delicate bracelet with it can enhance your appearance.
- Gadwal sarees - The Gadwal saree of Telangana state is popular among females who want to look their best for the Ganesh Chaturthi festivities. These sarees have a very brilliant shade with a large saree border on both corners. This saree is valuable and one-of-a-kind. Ladies purchase it during 'Ganesh Chaturthi' and keep it in their cabinet for a lifetime. The quality is so excellent that even after numerous wears, the lustre stays constant. Cotton gadwalls are also available, which are reasonably priced and convenient for customers. Wear it with a set of lightweight, lovely earrings and ring.
- Kurta Sets in Vibrant Colors - Kurtas will always be a mainstay in a festive wardrobe, but the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi calls for a little experimentation with vibrant colors and modern event wear. Choose vivid kurta sets such as kota salwar suit, gota patti salwar suit set, or a heavy banarasi salwar suit that have a classic and adaptable style and are ideal for events like these. Pair them with a range of pants, salwars, or jeans. Match and combine various dupattas to create a one-of-a-kind look.
- Lehriya Dupatta Accents - Colorful lehriya dupattas can liven up any ensemble. Even if you are wearing a plain kurta set, this dupatta will enhance your style and make you feel cheerful. Combine a simple cotton kota doria suit with a brightly colored lehriya dupatta. Wear matching jewelry, oxidized earrings, and tie your hair back in a french tail. You are now ready to go!
- Traditional silk saree - Hit the pandals in style with this lovely silk saree. This saree's lustre will undoubtedly make you stand out! Choose a saree in a vibrant hue and select matching jewelry. Tissue and organza silk sarees are extremely trendy right now. Alternatively, if you want to go a bit more traditional, wear a tussar silk saree or a kanjivaram saree and experiment with different drapes to find the best fit for you.
- Lucknowi lehengas - A lucknowi lehnga is the pinnacle item of Indian fashion and culture, and it is a great example of traditional workmanship and perfect design. It's no surprise that these lucknowi chikankari lehnga are valuable, given that they're produced by some of India's most talented artisans. Its allure stems from its ability to be modest and unobtrusive, as well as tranquil and calming. In a world where everything is maximalist, loud, and out there, chikankari provides a welcome relief. Any pastel shade chikankari lucknowi lehenga will add a touch of ethnic splendor to your life. Wear a bindi and a unique bracelet with this outfit. You can also style chikankari suit or chikankari saree.
- Dhoti pants and top - Dhoti pants were first worn by Rani Mukherjee in Bunty and Bubbly. Since then, they have entered the Bollywood sector. Today, there are several types with exotic prints, patterns, colors, and decorations. They are simple to put on, practical, and stylish. Dress them up with a designer blouse, peplum top, or shirt. Wear oxidized silver earrings and bangles. Wear jootis as well to complete the outfit. Make a french braid with your hair.
- Organza for the win - Organza lehengas, organza sarees, organza suits, and everything more Organza adds a sheek and exquisite touch to every piece of clothing. They are the fashion industry's queen right now, and it will make you look like one in a room full of people. Open your hair, wear a lovely set of designer earrings, and you're ready for Ganesh maha aarti.
- Heavy Banarasi Suit - Because of its unrivalled beauty, Banarasi suits occupy a particular place in Indian wardrobes. One of the most remarkable qualities of Banarasi suits is the detailed designs, which distinguishes this fabric as distinct and luxury when compared to other materials. Every Indian woman's cultural wardrobe should have at least one Banarasi silk suit outfit and what's better occasion than wearing it on ganesh chaturthi. Banarasi party wear suits are well-known for their timeless beauty and culturally rich character. style a royal banarasi suit with minimalistic jewelry and pair of jootis.
- Last Day of 56 Bhog - For the last day you can choose from a variety of options. You can always rely on us when it comes to buying genuine handcrafted clothing. All of our goods are handcrafted and lovingly designed just for you. Whether you want to go for maheshwari saree, gota patti sarees or kota sarees, chikankari suits or gota patti suits, to every type of lehenga, we've got you covered. Wear your favorite and most comfortable outfit on the last day and slay at 56 bhog.